How to Sign Up for Direct Deposit with eRefunds
All students are strongly encouraged to enroll in eRefund should there be a possibility of a refund. Refunds occur when there are excess credits on a student's account (scholarships, loan proceeds, and payments), after all charges and expenses have been paid. Using eRefund expedites a much quicker refund payment directly to your bank account.
How to enroll in eRefund
1. From the BYUH homepage www.byuh.edu, search Student Center.
2. Select "Student Center" in the Quick links section at the bottom.
3. If prompted, login on the Sign in page, using your BYUH Net ID and password.
4. Click on the "Make a Payment" button. (This will redirect you to CashNet)
5. Click on your name in the upper left side bar.
6. Scroll down to the "Direct deposit refunds" section, click on the "eRefund Sign up" button. On the pop-up, check the "I agree" box, and then click the "Continue" button to enter your bank account information for eRefunds. (Please make sure you input your bank account number (not your debit or credit card number) along with the Bank's routing number).
Refunds issued by eRefund will be direct deposited and appear in the bank account on file within 2-3 business days.